Top 5 Things to do in Sahl Hasheesh!
So as you know, sun's out and it's time for SUMMER! but before you go out and, check out our top 5 things to do around Sahl Hasheesh
1. Spend a beach day at one of the beach clubs (Sailors Beach Club or Bus Stop Beach)
Enjoy the beautiful Red sea waters while listening to some of your favorite tunes.
2. Rent out an E-Scooter or Golf Cart and explore the 12.5km shoreline
Did you know that only electric vehicles are allowed on Sahl Hasheesh's boardwalks?
3. Grab a snorkel and explore the historic loading bay, or the sunken city!
Home to over 100 different marine species, Sahl Hasheesh is abundant with nature underwater, and we definitely recommended for you to explore what's under the Sea!
4. Catch one of the yoga sessions, art classes, or various community activities under the "bridge" below the pier
With various community activities happening all year round, there is something for everyone in the family, head down to the pier and enjoy some of the best sunsets the Red Sea has to offer
5. Grab a horse and go for a sunset ride on the beach
If you're looking to feel like a true Arabian, and discover the vast desert, mountain and sea areas in Sahl Hasheesh, we highly recommend to drop by Seahorse Hurghada and book your afternoon ride! Open for both beginners and advanced